Kyosho is proud to introduce the new ST-RR Evo 2 Nitro Truggy! Even with so many truggy race victories, the Kyosho Inferno ST maintains its dominance through continuous evolution. The latest and most powerful truggy evolution is the Inferno ST-RR Evo 2. The ST-RR Evo.2 achieves this with newly designed front & rear shocks stays that suit high-grip surfaces and optional radio box set with lightweight clutch bell included as standard to boost running power. The tough straight cut bevel gears and small flywheel from the 1/8 buggy world champion MP9 deliver increased reliability while the dial-adjustable big bore shocks allow for precision setting. The low-profile form of the new forward cabin design body combines with the MP9 wing to produce sure-footed rear grip and maneuverability.
- 3-differential shaft drive full time 4WD Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 is equipped with even more advanced racing specifications.
- Newly designed front and rear shock towers optimize mounting positions for greater compatibility with various surfaces.
- Radio box set moves the CG forward for sharper cornering.
- Lightweight clutch bell delivers superior accelerator response.
- Equipped with M-size dial-adjustable big bore shocks on front and L-size on rear.
- Specially designed aerodynamic body and large MP9 wing produce superior stability and movement.
- Diff gears feature straight cut bevel gears made from special hardened steel.
- Features the same brake disk as Inferno MP9 to deliver awesome braking power and stability.
- Large surface area but lightweight thin mudguards installed on rear suspension arms.
- Lightweight flywheel realizes sharp acceleration.
- Main chassis and aluminum parts are anodized in gun metallic for strength & style.
- Stabilizers and universal joints are installed on front and rear.
- Uses hinge pin with flange and nylon nuts to secure outer side of lower suspension sllows for easy removal and maintenance.
- Strength and rigidity of 7075-grade Duralumin shock stays provide reliability against the big shocks from the jump landings.
- Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate.
- Compatible with many optional parts for the Inferno series.
- Release Date: May 2015
- Length: 575mm
- Width: 428mm
- Wheelbase: 373-378mm
- Weight: 3,750g
- Part: 33004B