New from Kyosho comes the updated Kyosho RB6 Buggy 2015 Edition! In addition to the key advantages of the original Kyosho RB6 such as high rigidity 7075-T6 duralumin main chassis, adjustable battery mounting position for changes to weight distribution, choice of midship or rear motor mounting systems, big bore oil shocks for excellent surface tracing, the RB6 2015 Edition features the selection of rear wing, rear suspension arms & shock springs to suit the midship motor mount setup. These changes realize improved durability and broader setting options for stability on high grip surfaces including artificial grass, carpet and hard-packed dirt.
- Based on the 2012 Ultima RB6 (No.30068), this model has been specifically modified for midship motor mount configuration.
- Design allows both midship and rear mounting of the motor.
- Features tungsten diff balls.
- Uses one-piece steel front wheel shafts.
- Battery mounting position can be transferred between front and rear when using separate or short type Li-Po batteries.
- Transmission incorporates reinforced idler gear to increase strength and performance.
- Clamp screw aluminum hex wheel hubs provide secure traction and precise rotation on the rear.
- New larger capacity slipper clutch is compatible with high power motors.
- Gun metallic anodized aluminum parts produce a formidable finish.
- Includes X-GEAR ball diff grease and high graphite grease.
- Length: 395mm
- Width: 249mm
- Height: 140mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm
- Weight: 1,620g (approx.)
- Release Date: May 2015
- Part: 34301