The status quo of on-road 1/12th electric racing is set to be shaken up with the arrival of a new challenger. The world remembers well the dominant record of the original Plazma series, but Kyosho has revived this legend of R/C racing for the 21st Century with the Plazma LM. A state of the art chassis design eliminates all unnecessary parts in its pursuit of speed. Allowing a wide scope for fine tuning and setting adjustments, the superior maintenance features come to the fore in the heat of racing battle. With the most advanced racing technology available, the Plaxma LM can take you to the top of the R/C racing world!
Kyosho Porsche 962C Features:
- FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) is used throughout the kit including the main chassis, delivering additional strength and just the right amount of rigidity with no added weight.
- Race Focused – The overall design and specifications of the new Plazama LM is focused on giving you the best racing experience, that you have come to expect from Kyosho.
- Red – Equipped with precision machined red anodized aluminum components, such as the motor mount, side dampers and front bulkhead supports.
- King Pin – Features king pin strut type front suspension, providing you precise control over the camber, caster and track adjustments.
- Balance Control – The center pivot and side link rear suspension provides balance and control of the roll and pitch direction.
- Center Shock – The rear, center shock is equipped with a diaphragm that maintains constant volume managing the roll direction and resulting in rock-solid running performance.
- The Standard – The Plazma LM features international standard sized rear axle and the height can be managed by simply replacing the axle mount. Standard size wheels and tires can be installed front and rear.
- 2 Cell – Compatible with 2-cell LiPo’s (stick pack).
- Interchangeable – The front suspension is interchangeable (*except knuckles) providing you maximum maintenance efficiency.
- Coil Springs – Proven performance coil springs located front and rear of the chassis. Features adjustable spring rates, giving you the control.
- Rear Diffuser System
- Standard: The Plazma LM is compatible with all standard sized servos.
- Foams: Pre-glued sponge tires are included as standard equipment.
- Porsche 962C- The body is pre-painted so all you have to do is add the decals and accessories. The body details include front and rear light buckets for LED lights*(optional), door mirrors, wipers, antenna and air ducts.
- Ball Differential
Kyosho Porsche 962C Specs:
- Scale: 1 1/12th
- Length: 410mm (16.14in)
- Width: 172mm (6.7in)
- Height: NAmm (NAin)
- Wheelbase: 233mm (9.17in)
- Gear Ration: 1:3.875
- Weight: 900g
- Motor: G20 Brushed Motor
- Availability: July 2013
- Part: 30922B
- Price: $413.99
Kyosho Porsche 962C Pictures: