Kyosho America recently announced a new addition to the 1/10 scale F1 class with the release of the Kyosho Plazma Formula 1 car. According to Kyosho the new Plazma based Formula 1 car features a simple yet effective design that delivers superior performance with a chassis that has been fine tuned for the best performance in Formula class competition. It features a unique inline battery position, aluminum motor mount, oil filled rear shock and a full set of ball bearings. The Kyosho Plazma Formula is expected to hit the shelves by November.
- Inline battery position produces just the right roll characteristics and contributes to the narrow chassis design.
- Durable front suspension design with independent kingpin front suspension with upper A-arms that feature a unique turnbuckle camber adjustment.
- Main chassis along with reinforcing plates are made from FRP material.
- Precision-made oil shock for damping the rear pod plus a single roll damper for added adjustment for dynamic bump handing.
- Durable steel axle ends allow easy rear wheel detachment without affecting the diff settings.
- Rear diffuser unit allows increased rear traction, and its detachable to allow another tuning option depending on track conditions.
- Full set of Ball Bearings(9 bearings total).
- 7075 Aluminum Motor mount.
- Rear ride height can be adjusted in 5 increments by changing the spacers.
- Front wing is one of the few that’s durable and provides REAL protection for the chassis. It’s made with a molded plastic base and features a polycarbonate cover.
- Length: 430mm
- Width: 197mm
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Weight: 1100g (w/Body)
- Availability: October/November
Source: Kyosho America