Now you can enjoy controlling your RC cars and trucks with your smart phone or tablet with the new Kyosho iReceiver Wifi Radio System. Move control sticks and lever icons on your touch screen for the same control response as a standard transmitter. Up to 6-channel control is possible. Using your Wi-Fi environment, this system promises stable control through wireless LAN. In addition, a micro-camera unit is also available to fit onto your model to capture the action to view on your smartphone in real time.
Designed specifically for the iReceiver, the optional camera unit transmits high quality video and still images to your smartphone in real time. This allows you to control your model by viewing the video on your smartphone in real time. The 120+ degree wide-angle lens provides the extensive range of sight needed for effective driving control. In addition, blur and distortion is eliminated from the periphery to deliver clear image quality to all parts of the screen. Depth of vision in the lens design and aperture control provide clear visibility of distant objects for judging your path and its surrounds. The camera is powered by the iReceiver so it can be used simply by plugging in the camera’s connector. Video start, stop and still shot are all easily controlled from your smartphone. The ultra-compact design means the camera takes minimal space onboard your model. Use the camera unit together with your iReceiver for the most fascinating experience in model driving in modern times.
- Receiver allows control through smartphone, tablet or PDA using Wi-Fi.
- Install 6ch iReceiver instead of a standard R/C receiver.
- Use the optional camera unit to watch the action on your smartphone while controlling the model.
- Transmits video data to be recorded on your smartphone.
- Separate control types for each category (app under development)
- All, independent left/right control volume adjustment (EPA) and dual rate
- Max speed adjustment (100/70/50/30% 4-stage)
- Channel mixing
- Confirms stick (lever) position with vibration
- Lap time measurement
- Timer function
- Individual reverse switch for each channel
- 40 model memory bank
- Digital trim
- Sub trim
- Still image capture
- Setting menu for individual functions
- 82260 – Kyosho iReceiver – $80
- 82261 – Kyosho iReceiver Camera – $80