The world-beating performance of Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI is now available in Ready to Run form with the launch of the MP9e TKI Readyset. Simply switch it on and feel the power surge from its Team Orion Neon 8 brushless motor. Other features include a Team Orion RB8 electronic speed control, KT201 2.4GHz radio and high torque KS401 servo.
- Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to low C of G.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Huge range of optional parts for Inferno can be used.
- Wide scope for setting adjustments are possible including wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber.
- Front hub carrier can be adjusted to produce 3 caster angles.
- Roll center can be adjusted by changing suspension bushings in lower arm.
- Bolted on wing holds firm even when subjected to big shocks.
- Lightweight design features compact front and rear diff units.
- Suspension with bushings eliminates the use of E-rings for more efficient maintenance and setting.
- Length: 490mm
- Width: 307mm
- Height: 180mm
- Ground Clearance: 28mm
- Wheelbase: 325mm
- Weight: 3370g
- Part: 30877T1