Based on the 8 time World Championship winning race buggy, Kyosho announces the release of the new Inferno MP9 RTR! This pre-assembled 1/8 nitro buggy retains many of the features of its high end sibling while making getting on the track as easy as possible. Some of its high performance features include a KE21R 5 port .21 nitro engine with polished tuned pipe, Syncro FHSS 2.4Ghz radio system, and a set of threaded aluminum big bore shocks! The Kyosho Inferno MP9 RTR will be available this September.
Sharp performance and added fuel economy .21 engine, the newly developed KE21R 5port engine delivers the best power. Awesome power being produced by the KE21R will support any type of running, from all out bashing to full on racing. With the Syncro 2.4Ghz RC system, frequency headaches are a thing of the past. Simply switch on the power for the fastest and safest control over your machine. Based on the Inferno MP9 8-time World Championship winning Inferno series at its core, the chassis has been further enhanced and features front and rear stabilizers for improved cornering, polished tuned muffler amd new aluminum shocks are standard with the new MP9 RTR.
Kyosho MP9 RTR Features
- Syncro – A Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz RC system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the MP9 RTR. Also features a 4 channel receiver, providing for a wide range of upgrades.
- MP9 – Based on the Inferno MP9 TKI3 with a racing specification chassis to match the power of the new KE21R engine.
- Tuned Muffler – A rear exhaust tuned muffler with a hard polished finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .21R engine you can get.
- New Aluminum Threaded Big-Bore Shocks – Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power. Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels – Comes equipped with the same strong wheels as the MP9 competition kit.
- New Kyosho Tires – New micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- New Super Air Flow Body – Includes a new factory-printed body that efficiently channels airflow for greatest aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity – Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- GunMetal Anodized – The hard main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- GunMetal 17mm Hubs – New GunMetal17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17 mm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments – The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that’s needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot – there’s no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Full Ball Bearings – Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Tough Buggy – Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno MP9!
- 4WD – Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- Clutch System – New 3-piece clutch realizes efficient power transfer and full adjustability by changing your springs (spring rate) you can control all aspects of your clutch.
- Universal Swing Shafts – Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for a more efficient drive train.
- 125cc Fuel Tank – 125cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more dirt action.
Kyosho MP9 RTR Specs
- Length: 490mm
- Width: 307mm
- Height: 180mm
- Wheelbase: 325mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
- Weight 3,370g
- Availability: September 2013
- Part: 31888T1B
- Price: $699
Kyosho MP9 RTR Pictures