Long time R/C enthusiasts will almost certainly recognize the distinct form of the Kyosho Inferno, but unlike its 1/8 scale counterpart this new car fits in the palm of your hand. Meet the Kyosho Inferno Mini Z Edition! With most of the precision components protected within the dirt-proof shell, the chassis has the rigidity and durability for hardcore off-road action. Based on the Mini-Z Racer, the control circuit board has been tuned for off-road action with a special separated design. The ICS function allows precision setting adjustment of controls including the optional gyro unit through your PC while the Chase Mode feature fires up the intensity of racing action. Also, the newly designed steering servo is equipped with 7-stage gearing. The Inferno Mini Z is available almost ready to run and ready to run versions with a choice of two paint schemes.
- Shaft Drive System – Shaft drive 4WD system give you the most efficient drive train compared to other methods.
- High Efficiency Drive Train – A total of 14 bearings are used throughout the drive train to give you the best performance possible.
- Oil Filled Shocks – The MB-010 comes with a full set of oil filled shocks unlike other competitors that give you friction shocks. Oil shocks give you a better handle on the terrain by hugging every turn and giving you full control.
- 2.4GHz Chassis – New ASF 2.4GHz system automatically scans for open frequencies to guarantee safe control from radio interference. Simply conduct the pairing of the Perfex KT-18 with the chassis to complete preparations. *In ARR Form Perfex KT-18 Transmitter is not included.
- Ultra Fast Response – Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response.
- FET Speed – FET speed control amp with almost double the capacity of the previous Mini Z models, delivering powerful performance.
- LED Indicator – Features LED indicator that light to show power status.
- KT-18 2.4GHz Transmitter – Newly developed 2.4GHz R/C system requires no frequency crystals and automatically scans open frequencies to use, allowing up to 40 cars to be run together. Simply switch the power on for stable control without interference. The fastest signal processing in the history of R/C results in almost instantaneous reaction to the driver’s will for a more direct control feel. By pairing the transmitter to the chassis, a single transmitter can be registered and used with multiple 2.4GHz MINI-Z models. To match the latest R/C technology, a new generation LM chassis has been developed for even greater performance. *In ARR Form Perfex KT-18
- Equipped with the MP9 body ready to tear it up.
- 32285BCCK-B – Inferno Mini Z With Cody King Body ARR – $279
- 32285BCYK-B – Inferno Mini Z With Yuichi Kanai Body ARR – $279
- 32285CK-B – Inferno Mini Z With Cody King Body RTR – $369
- 32285YK-B – Inferno Mini Z With Yuichi Kanai Body RTR – $369