Coming this July, Kyosho announces the new Inferno GT3 Nitro Kit! With realistic roll and movement as well as being easier to drive than 1/10 touring cars or 1/8 racing cars, the 1/8 GT category has developed a popular following around the world. The Kyosho Inferno GT3 chassis kit is the ideal model to compete in the 1/8 GT racing category. Based on Kyosho’s flagship model, the Inferno MP9 TKI4 buggy, the GT3 represents a full model change from the previous Inferno GT2 version.
Advanced specifications deliver increased racing performance through: improved surface tracing realized from newly designed short Big Bore Shocks and machine cut Duralumin shock stay; improved throttle response with a lighter diff; improved maneuverability from ideal weight distribution; secure high-grip road feel through optimal chassis rigidity; strong braking performance effectively bringing the weight of the moving chassis to a stop, and the essential durability and reliability needed by competition racers over long periods. The GT3 is fully equipped to compete and win under the most intense racing pressure and is the fastest road to racing glory.
- Pure racing chassis kit based on Inferno MP9 TKI4, designed for circuit racing
- Significantly lighter diff than the GT2 realizes improved throttle response
- Short Big Bore Shocks and shock springs based on buggy version design
- High-rigidity shock stay realizes full performance of oil shocks
- New type large urethane bumper increases crash resistance
- Choice of forward and rear mounting positions available for body mounting post
- Includes the proven 2-speed unit with clutch shoes from the GT2
- Gun metallic aluminum parts enhance the GT3’s formidable style
- Standard and optional parts for the MP9 can be installed to further increase performance
- Release Date: July 2017
- Part: 33010B
- Price: $680