If you’re looking for a set of lightweight titanium turnbuckles for your Team Associated offroad R/C buggy or truck then look no further than these new units from JConcepts. The JConcepts Fin Titanium Turnbuckles are designed to give your vehicle style, durability and performance. The base of the shafts design is centered around a .143” titanium hex size which gradually tapers down into a 3mm thread base design which accepts standard JC and AE ball-cup configurations. The focus of the styling surrounds the lengthened adjustment hex area and the “finned” cuts that rotate about the center. The JConcepts Fin Turnbuckles are lightweight and the original design brings out the glamour and quality that makes titanium one of the most sought after exotic materials in the world.
An aftermarket adjustment wrench offered by JConcepts is available separately for ease of adjustment on JConcepts and Lunsford turnbuckles. The wrench is made of steel material and features a stout adjustment and handle area for handy pitting. The Fin turnbuckle wrench has been laser marked with JC for authentication and is the perfect complement to any tool set. The wrench is sized to fit just about anywhere in a racers toolbox and is the quick hit accessory for racers utilizing the new Fin turnbuckles by JConcepts.
- Original JConcepts design and “Fin” styling
- High grade machined titanium
- Standardized 3mm thread base
- Compatible with standard AE or JC ball cups
- Left and right hand threads with conveniently marked left
- Add bling to your Team Associated R/C Buggy or Truck
- 2225 – JConcepts B4 Fin Titanium turnbuckle set 6pc – $40.00
- 2226 – JConcepts T4/SC10 Fin Titanium turnbuckle set 6pc – $44.00
- 2227 – JConcepts B44 generation Fin Titanium turnbuckle set 6pc – $40.00
- 2234 – JConcepts Fin Turnbuckle Wrench – $7.00