New from JConcepts comes the Reflex 1/8 Truggy Tires! The Reflex tire is designed to bridge a gap between the popular Hybrid tire and other options such as the Subcultures and Stacker tire. The Reflex has square angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly.
During the ROAR Off-Road E-Nationals, the Reflex tire was at full potential when the outdoor track developed a groove but the dust on the outside line had drivers searching for grip. Ryan Maifield bolted on a set of green compound Reflex to his truggy and quickly showed the capability of the tread by taking the fastest run of the weekend and TQ position. Ryan showed the durability of the tire by winning 2 of the 10 minute A-mains for another ROAR National title in 2015. All new tires will include the latest insert from JConcepts. The Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- 3125-01 – JConcepts Reflex 1/8 Truggy Tires Blue – $35
- 3125-02 – JConcepts Reflex 1/8 Truggy Tires Green -$35
- 3125-07 – JConcepts Reflex 1/8 Truggy Tires Black -$35
- 3125-12 – JConcepts Reflex 1/8 Truggy Tires Green on White Wheels -$50
- 3125-22 – JConcepts Reflex 1/8 Truggy Tires Green on Yellow Wheels – $50