The new JConcepts Reflex 1/8 Buggy Tire is designed to bridge a gap between the popular Hybrid tire and other options such as Crossbow and Stacker tire. The JConcepts Reflex has square angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly.
During the IFMAR World Championships, the JConcepts Reflex 1/8 buggy tire was at full potential when the weather soaked the track and drivers searched for grip. Ryan Maifield bolted on a set of green compound Reflex to his buggy and quickly showed the capability of the tread by taking one of the fastest times on the weathered surface. Back in California at the Sidewinder Nitro Explosion and then again at The Battle of the Sikest race in Phoenix, AZ, Maifield used the Reflex tire to success on a maintained and lightly watered surface.
- 3121-01 – JConcepts Reflex Blue – $28
- 3121-02 – JConcepts Reflex Green – $29
- 3121-07 – JConcepts Reflex Black – $29
- 3121-08 – JConcepts Reflex Red – $28
- 3121-12 – JConcepts Reflex Green on White Wheels – $35
- 3121-22 – JConcepts Reflex Green on Yellow Wheels – $35