JConcepts is excited to introduce their all new officially licensed Nissan Titan short course truck body! Adding to a bold line of championship winning short course bodies, the JConcepts Nissan Titan body is designed to meet the demands of the hard core racer. Aggressive, high-impact headlight and grille treatment has an unmistakable straight-on look. Included in the front hood design are reverse louvers which are built-in to allow 2 air-escape passages. The famous Nissan front fender treatment has an additional raised section which allows plenty of front tire clearance under load. The raised section is double purpose and also functions as an additional air escape feature. The high-performance body has a full scale inspired extra-cab with black-out decal to give that elusive side view. A low-profile roof line helps maintain a low center of gravity allowing the truck to transition the turns like a JConcepts heritage design. The bed of the truck is packed with all the Hi-Flow features that have become synonymous in the industry. 2 upper easy to trim Hi-Flow cut-outs chiseled between the built-in and extremely durable number plates combine with the dual channeled air-out spoiler at the base, to finish off a polished air release package.
Detached, champion name plates are included with hardware to improve rear side-bite and increased straight-line stability. The tail end of the JConcepts Nissan Titan body has built-in standardized name plates for a different look or additional tuning options. Add aggressive rear fender flare looks to the mix – enhanced by the included decal sheet for the Titan with rear taillights and front grille treatment – and you’ve got the total package.
As a new SCT option, the Titan is available in standard and light-weight thickness material to suit the needs of the enthusiast and hard-core racer. The light-weight body sheds extra weight, helps maintain a lower center of gravity and allows the truck to take on more driver input in a more nimble racing package. The light-weight body shaves off just over 20% in weight vs. the standard version.
JConcepts pro driver Ryan Maifield states – “I’ve won 3 ROAR National titles in the Short Course class utilizing JConcepts bodies. The Titan is just sick looking and is loaded with all the features which take me to the top of the podium. Top it off with the scale appearance of my favorite real truck and I’m happy to add this body to my arsenal.”
JConcepts Nissan Titan Body Features and Specs:
- Fits most all 1/10th SCT’s – 9 direct and over 10 different trucks overall
- Available in standard material thickness and light-weight race body thickness
- Officially licensed by Nissan to JConcepts
- Scale inspired hood, core, cab and window design
- Hi-Flow regions to minimize parachute affect
- Aggressive, “high-impact” headlight and grill treatment
- One-piece, durable number plates
- Includes “champion” name plates with mounting hardware
- Extra-Cab with recessed windows
- Innovative air-out spoiler
- Full fender flares for maximum clearance and detail
- Clear polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Nissan Titan decal sheet
- 0250 – JConcepts Nissan Titan Body – $43
- 0250L – JConcepts Nissan Titan Body Lightweight – $43
JConcepts Nissan Titan Body Pictures: