JConcepts arrived loaded to the IFMAR World Championships with a variety of fresh product. First to show were the Diamond Bar 1/8 Buggy Tires, named after the shape and longer horizontal bar, this tire has shown incredible wear on hard surfaces and blends consistency with speed and durability. The Diamond Bars have a dual stage, tapered design which allows for exponentially less wear over time. The surprisingly blunt forward bite combined with a neutral steering characteristic make the tire easy to drive and highly capable.
Taking top honors at the 2015 Nitro Challenge in the Pro buggy class showed the versatility of the new design. As the track deteriorated and slowed down each day, the JConcepts Diamond Bars rose to the occasion. Ryan Maifield mounted fresh Diamond Bars with included Dirt-Tech inserts for the 1/8th E-buggy A-main. Maifield quickly turned a back row starting position into a podium within only several minutes of action, the Diamond Bars were the ticket. Maifield immediately noticed the smooth performance and outright speed that he desired and the JConcepts Diamond Bars brought him to victory in the 45 minute nitro final.
- 3112-01 – JConcepts Diamond Bars Blue – $28
- 3112-02 – JConcepts Diamond Bars Green – $29
- 3112-08 – JConcepts Diamond Bars Red – $28
- 3112-07 – JConcepts Diamond Bars Black – $29
- 3112-12 – JConcepts Diamond Bars Green on White Wheels – $35
- 3112-22 – JConcepts Diamond Bars Green on Yellow Wheels – $35