JConcepts announces the new Chasers Truggy Tires! The Chasers rely on hefty, medium lugs which are angular in multiple directions. The horizontal type tread has a striking similarity to the trusty Crossbow tire which has remained a favorite for the last several years. Chasers have a lower, closer lug arrangement which gives incredible responsiveness and bites in medium, high and low grip conditions. The wet and dry condition tire has small recessed cuts in the top of the tread for extra edges and increased formability over terrain. The center overlapping bar treatment increases durability in the highest wear region of the tire.
Recently, Ryan Maifield utilized the Chasers tire in green compound to TQ round 2 of qualifying at the 2015 Silver State race held at RC Tracks Las Vegas in Nevada. All new tires will include the latest insert from JConcepts. The Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- 3124-01 – JConcepts Chasers Truggy Tires Blue – $35
- 3124-02 – JConcepts Chasers Truggy Tires Green – $35
- 3124-07 – JConcepts Chasers Truggy Tires Black – $35
- 3124-08 – JConcepts Chasers Truggy Tires Red – $35
- 3124-21 – JConcepts Chasers Truggy Tires Green on White Wheels – $50
- 3124-22 – JConcepts Chasers Truggy Tires Green on Yellow Wheels – $50