Back in 2007 JConcepts introduced the Bar Code V1 tire to the racing public with smashing success. The bar style tire designed for indoor and outdoor conditions has withstood the test of time as well as the casual imitator. Flashing forward to 2015, the design team at JConcepts has cut the height of the tread, added some additional surface area and blended in new sidewall detail. The new JConcepts Bar Flys are a fresh take on the original for low tread indoor racing.
Starting with the V1 tread, the team reduced the overall height and blended the tread to carcass with a generous radius. In-between the slotted bars, tiny Pressure Point size pins were added for increased surface area. The micro-height of the tread transitions out to the all important side-wall area where the team has maintained position of the original “Cactus” feature but have also positioned a new V-joint feature to support the lateral load of high-speed circuits.
The JConcepts Bar Flys are built on the 60mm bead and carcass design making them interchangeable with all 60mm or 2.4″ wheel combinations. The interior ribbing features the double-hatch pattern that helps maintain a comfy ride while each set of tires includes the Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts.
- 3094-01 – Bar Flys Buggy Rear Tires Blue – $21
- 3094-02 – Bar Flys Buggy Rear Tires Green – $21
- 3094-05 – Bar Flys Buggy Rear Tires Gold – $21
- 3094-07 – Bar Flys Buggy Rear Tires Black – $21
- 3095-01 – Bar Flys 2wd Buggy Front Tires Blue – $21
- 3095-02 – Bar Flys 2wd Buggy Front Tires Green – $21
- 3095-05 – Bar Flys 2wd Buggy Front Tires Gold – $21
- 3095-07 – Bar Flys 2wd Buggy Front Tires Black – $21
- 3096-01 – Bar Flys 4wd Buggy Front Tires Blue – $21
- 3096-02 – Bar Flys 4wd Buggy Front Tires Green – $21
- 3096-05 – Bar Flys 4wd Buggy Front Tires Gold – $21
- 3096-07 – Bar Flys 4wd Buggy Front Tires Black – $21