One of the best upgrades you can make to the Team Associated line of vehicles is a conversion to 12mm hex wheels. JConcepts has been on top of this conversion since its introduction with hex adapters and Mono wheels. A critical point of the conversion revolves around the front axle and surrounding geometry. Within the steering block the space is very tight and especially between the 2 front bearings where the front axles rests between the bearing bores in 1 plane and the king pin in the perpendicular plane. The JConcepts front axle design is based around high-quality steel construction, an outer bearing crush step and an inner 4-40 locknut for security. The design eliminates c-clips, screws and other items which are hard to detect of issues which limit performance. The free spinning design includes axles, 4-40 mini lock-nuts, thin axle shims, decal and assembly instructions.
- JConcepts design and function
- High-quality steel construction
- Design eliminates frustrating components
- Includes mini 4-40 locknuts
- 2169 – B4.1 front axle for 12mm hex conversion – $12.00
- 2170 – T4.1 front axle for 12mm hex conversion – $12.00
- 2171 – SC10 front axle for 12mm hex conversion – $12.00