HPI Racing is proud to introduce a 190mm body of the legendary Toyota Levin, now in Coupe styling! The Toyota Levin is the JDM version of Toyota Corolla with non-pop-up headlights. For the old-school Toyota Hachiroku fans it’s all about the little details, and this attention to detail work is what sets HPI Racing apart from the rest. This body will fit both the Sprint 2 [190mm] or Nitro 3 [200mm] HPI Racing chassis and is perfect for most other electric touring cars.
Like all HPI bodies, the Toyota Corolla Levin Coupe AE86 Body comes with a clear protective overspray film, window masks and large pre-cut decal sheets for making a proper scale replica. The body also has drill locations marked for HPI touring car chassis, making it easy to line up the body mount holes. Included with the body is a huge pre-cut vinyl decal sheet with window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, HPI logos and extra “tuner” decals for a realistic look. The 190mm width is perfect for most electric touring cars.
Features and Specs:
- Premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos and more – for a perfect finish with a lot of details
- High quality, crystal clear 0.030” polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance, for extra strength and longer life
- Clear, easy-peel overspray paint film makes painting quick and easy
- A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement, letting owners create a concours-winning car in no time
- Pre-marked body post holes for easy mounting on HPI cars
- Complete painting and detailing instructions provided in color, step-by-step
- This is an officially licensed replica
- Width: 190mm
- Part: #30729
- Price: $30