HPI is proud to present the latest contender for the world drifting championship, except this one is a 1/10 scale RC car! Meet the HPI Monster Energy Ford Mustang drifter! Built on the E10 touring car chassis, the HPI Mustang is an entry level RC drifter with realistic looks and the performance to match. The E10 was designed so anyone can take the wheel and give drifting or racing a try! Arriving right out of the box in Ready-To-Run form with a fully painted body and a pre-assembled chassis, it’s a simple matter of “charge and go” for hours of fun!
The HPI Monster Energy Mustang E10 includes a high-performance SC-15WP electronic speed control that has throttle, brakes and reverse, allowing it to drive and maneuver just like real cars. Providing the horsepower is a powerful Saturn 27T electric motor for reliable power and performance with low maintenance.
The HPI E10 uses standard body mounting points so owners can fit a wide variety of HPI Racing bodies to customize the look of their car. Most popular wheel and tires bolt right on for extra tuning and styling options. It’s super-easy to choose from an extensive range of touring car, muscle car and drift car accessories to customize the E10! For extra excitement, the E10 is designed so that it can be easily converted from drift driving to street/touring. The motor and radio equipment can be moved to optimize the weight balance for smooth drifting or high grip cornering. Complete instructions are included in the box for owners looking for a change of pace in driving styles. Features…looks…performance…price: the RTR E10 Drift is one of the easiest ways ever to experience the fun and excitement of driving an RC drift car!
HPI Monster Energy Drift Mustang Features:
- Official replica of Vaughn Gittin, Jr.’s Monster Energy Nitto Tire 2013 Ford Mustang RTR!
- Officially licensed 2013 Ford Mustang RTR body
- Officially licensed Nitto NT05 hard compound drift tires
- Hard drift tires for easy drifting on any paved surface
- SC-15WP Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- 7.2v NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- AC Wall Charger
- Adjustable body mounts
- Quick change battery holder
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- Shock absorbing foam bumper
- High torque Saturn 27T 540 motor
- Precise bellcrank steering
HPI Monster Energy Drift Mustang Specs:
- Length: 14.8″ (375mm)
- Width: Adjustable 7.32″, 7.56″, 7.80″ (186, 192, 198mm)
- Wheelbase: 10″ (255mm)
- Weight: 2.8lbs (1280g)
- Part: 111664
- Price: $220
HPI Monster Energy Drift Mustang Pictures: