FX presents the new competition 1/8 off-road racing engine the K5 DC. The new K5 engine is based on the ultra-successful 5K engine and brings all the refinements and improvements based on the experiences collected from the previous racing seasons.
The new FX K5 DC Nitro Engine features a new sealed combustion chamber with larger surface for improved heat transition to the engine head, new redesigned lightweight engine head with improved cooling, new carburetor with new needles which help to improve easier carburetor setting and ensures more linear power of the engine and plenty of other refinements of smallest details based on improved manufacturing processes.
The new FX K5 comes in DC version which means it has DLC diamond coated crankshaft and high-precision German rear ceramic bearing and premium Japanese front bearing. The K5 is available as a separate engine or in a great value combo with muffler and manifold.
- Displacement: 3.5cc
- Bore: 16.26mm
- Stroke: 16.80mm
- Weight: 349g
- Max Power: 2.65hp @ 33000rpm
- Practical Range: 4000-39000rpm
- Ports: 5
- Piston: Silicium
- Sleeve: Hard chrome plated brass
- Combustion Chamber: Sealed with o-ring
- Front Bearing: 7x19mm steel
- Rear Bearing: 14.25.8mm ceramic
- Crankshaft: 14mm DLC diamond coating
- Carburetor: Alloy body, thermal isolation
- Carburetor Needles: 3
- Glow Plug: X3
- Exhaust Port: Rear