It looks like Team Durango has a new buggy up its sleeve, check out the soon to be released Durango DEX210 V2! The successor to the original DEX210, the V2 features a host of upgrades that improve durability and performance. The DEX210 V2 also has the ability to run rear or mid motor setups! While most of the info is still under wraps, we’ve got a leaked features list and photo after the break.
- Hard-anodized aluminum chassis extended 8 mm for greater stability and superior jump handling.
- 25° front kick-up.
- “Cab-forward” body shell for better aerodynamics
- Dish wheels with a 14 mm hex
- Updated front and rear suspension geometry for greater stability and jump handling.
- New front and rear suspension arms
- New Dimec X ball cups throughout
- New shock piston sizes
- New 2 mm hex balls
- Standard, 0° front caster
- All “Type B” updates
- Release Date: March 2014
- Price: $280