Exotek Racing is excited to unveil their new LCG Gearbox Conversion Kit for the TLR 22 3.0 race buggy! Features include a CNC machined alloy gearbox, an ultra smooth LCG gear arrangement, a lightweight machined alloy motor plate, a delrin spur gear cover, a lightweight carbon fiber lipo strap with alloy hinge, alloy waterfall spacers, and a chassis drill template, and all necessary hardware to make the conversion. It is expected to go on sale in less than two weeks!
- Machined alloy 3 gear box for precise running gears- machined for lightness yet stiffens up the chassis and rear tower for improved consistency on high grip tracks.
- Ultra LCG gear arrangement- straight line for all 3 gears means extra low center of gravity and smoother running idler gear.
- Machined lightweight alloy motor plate for cooler motor temps. Cooling is further aided by the alloy gear box (great for stock motor classes).
- Very easy gear box changes for your track conditions of the day- means you can use 1 chassis to swap between the LCG gear box or stock gear box so that you won’t need to purchase a carpet car and a dirt car.
- Slightly raised diff gear position aids in running lower ride heights.
- Easy access hinged carbon fiber lipo plate.
- Release Date: April 20, 2016
- Part: 1650
- Price: $90