EXOTEK Racing recently revealed their latest upgrade for the Team Associated TC6 touring car line. The TC6TEK narrow chassis conversion kit for the TC6 and TC6.1 features a lipo compatible, ultra narrow chassis made from a special soft weave carbon fiber designed to utilize lower ride heights for more aggressive steering. The new design incorporates heavy duty bushing supported hinge pin blocks which ensure ultra free suspension movement no matter the arm angles. Other features include new heavy duty 7075 aluminum bulkheads which utilize a new shortened design for improved chassis flex.
- New design incorporates heavy duty bushing supported hinge pin blocks- the same concept incorporated into other world caliber touring cars by Tamiya, Yokomo and Hot Bodies.
- The steel insert bushings ensure ultra free suspension movement, no matter the arm angles.
- No locked up and twisted stock plastic blocks- by it’s design the stock TC6 suspension creates more suspension arm lock (friction) onto the hinge pins as more power is put down.
- Newly designed 7075 heavy duty bulkheads included. Shortened design allows for improved chassis flex.
- 4 heavy duty 7075 suspension blocks are included, FF-C, FR-C (split style), RF-XB (split style), RR-D (see the attached chart to view angles). The included blocks will give you 0 degree of front arm sweep and 3 degrees of rear toe.
- Optional hinge blocks are available to quickly adjust the angles to your liking HERE. Also fully compatible with Tamiya sedan blocks.
- Optional hinge spacers are used to adjust for roll center HERE.
- 2.25mm USA made precision cut soft weave carbon fiber.
- Only 84mm wide at the main chassis section to better utilize lower ride heights for more aggressive cornering.
- Shaped cuts for improved flex.
- Includes adjustable carbon fiber lipo craddles.
- Uses the stock steering crank and servo mounting. Double bellcrank alloy steering set with lateral servo mounting is in the prototype stages and will be released later!
- MSRP: $129.99
Source: EXOTEK Racing