While the stock aluminum chassis of the Team Durango DEX210 is a very nice piece, there are always going to be some people looking for an edge over their competition. For them Exotek Racing just announced their new DEX210 Carbon Fiber Chassis. The new chassis features a lightweight design, which is about 26g less than the stock part, with slightly more flex. The result is a more nimble vehicle with increased grip. Check out the pictures and specs after the break.
DEX210 Carbon Fiber Chassis Features and Specs:
- Heavy duty performance race chassis for the DEX210.
- Extra lightweight for more nimble response and with slightly more flex then the alloy chassis for increased overall grip to take advantage of the lighter weight.
- +8mm chassis that includes alloy side plate extenders.
- Includes a 7075 alloy nose plate for longer wear and extra strength at the chassis bend.
- Chassis is made of 2.5mm thick USA made and machined carbon fiber.
- Machined pockets at the rear of the chassis allows the use of LRC option suspension hangers.
- Increased rear end surface area maintains chassis strength for mounting of the rear suspension hanger.
- The chassis set is almost 1oz (26gr) lighter then the stock alloy chassis!
- Part: 1347
- Price: $95
DEX210 Carbon Fiber Chassis Pictures: