Hot on the heels of announcing their new brushless powered 1/8 buggy, ECX just announced its nitro sibling, the Revenge Type N Nitro Buggy. The Revenge Type N has all the high performance features of the Type E including full ball bearings, oil filled shocks, 3mm T6 aluminum chassis and more. What separates the two is obvious, the powerful brushless system that the E Type comes equipped with is swapped out for a Dynamite Mach 2 .21 Sport nitro engine. Both vehicles come ready to run with a Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz radio system including an SR200 receiver.
Designed to be the ultimate 1/8-scale nitro buggy for the first time RC car consumer, the ECX Revenge Type N holds true to the ECX heritage and provides entry level surface enthusiasts with a rugged and fast, yet affordable 1/8-scale buggy. Built on a bulletproof chassis, the Revenge Type N buggy comes locked and loaded with a 4-wheel drive power system that was developed to handle even the most abusive of drivers, while the Spektrum 2.4GHz radio system includes the waterproof SR200 receiver, waterproof electronics and Dynamite .21-size power system. All this makes you wonder why the model doesn’t cost hundreds more.
Powered by Dynamite electronics and controlled by Spektrum technology, entry level enthusiasts can now experience the thrill of 1/8-scale bashing without experiencing the uncertainty found with lower priced or lower quality vehicles that use sub-par radio systems. The Revenge Type N buggy includes the popular DX2E 2.4GHz transmitter and SR200 receiver to provide extended range and interference-free operation, while the 4WD power system gets it’s “juice” from the Dynamite .21-size Mach 2 sport nitro power plant. In addition, the vehicle includes oil-filled shocks, full ball bearings and comes with a unique trim scheme guaranteed to catch the eye of users looking for an affordable yet high performance 1/8-scale vehicle that looks the part.
- Affordable price allows entry level enthusiasts the opportunity to experience 1/8-scale action without going broke or settling for lower quality platforms
- Spektrum 2.4GHz radio system, including the waterproof SR200 receiver
- Dynamite Mach 2, .21 Sport nitro engine with pull start
- Waterproof electronics, 4WD power system and unstoppable chassis make the platform perfect for the basher who wants to go fast, go big and go crazy—all while knowing their vehicle can handle all they can throw at it
- Waterproof high-torque Dynamite servos
- Oil-filled shocks
- Bulletproof chassis with full ball bearings, oil filled shocks and Dynamite SpeedTreads™ wheels and tires
- Designed to appeal to entry level enthusiasts who don’t want any hassles and simply want to go big and fast
- RTR setup
- Length: 19.1 in (485mm)
- Width: 12.2 in (309mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.7 in (323mm)
- Weight: 7.55 lbs (3425g)
- Chassis: 3mm Plate 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Motor or Engine: .21 with pull start
- Wheel Size: 3.21 in (81.5mm)
- Shock Type: Aluminum coil over oil filled
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 125cc
- Availability: Late October
- Part: #ECX0801
- Price: $349.99