Designed to be the ultimate 1/8-scale electric buggy targeted at the first time R/C car consumer, the ECX Revenge Type E holds true to the ECX heritage and provides entry level surface enthusiasts with a rugged and fast, yet affordable 1/8-scale buggy. Built on a bulletproof chassis, the Revenge Type e buggy comes locked and loaded with a 4-wheel drive power system that was developed to handle even the most abusive of drivers, while the Spektrum 2.4GHz radio system includes the waterproof SR200 receiver, waterproof electronics and 550-size Dynamite Fuze brushless power system. All this makes you wonder why the model doesn’t cost hundreds more.
Powered by Dynamite electronics and controlled by Spektrum technology, entry level enthusiasts can now experience the thrill of 1/8-scale bashing without experiencing the uncertainty found with lower priced or lower quality vehicles that use sub-par radio systems or ESCs that are built for much small vehicles and lower output power systems. The Revenge Type e buggy includes the popular DX2E 2.4GHz transmitter and SR200 receiver to provide extended range and interference-free operation, while the 4WD power system gets it’s “juice” from the Dynamite Fuze 1/8-scale, 550-size brushless system. In addition, the vehicle includes oil filled shocks, full ball bearings and comes with a unique trim scheme guaranteed to catch the eye of users looking for an affordable yet high-performance 1/8-scale vehicle that looks the part.
The waterproof 130A ESC can easily handle up to 4S of Li-Po power (based upon motor Kv rating) and provides higher amperage output when compared to other RTRs found within the same class. What does this mean for the user? Peace of mind. Knowing that you can push the vehicle hard and it will just keep going. Where lower amperage ESCs will fail sooner when using larger Li-Po batteries with higher cell counts, this can be driven as hard as we expect owners of this vehicle to drive.
- “True” 1/8th 130A ESC (2S–4S compatible) with 4-pole, 550-size motor
- Affordable price allows entry level enthusiasts the opportunity to experience 1/8-scale action without settling for lower quality platforms
- 4WD Performance and handling of all wheel drive
- DX2E 2.4GHz radio system with waterproof SR200 Receiver
- RTR setup
- Bulletproof chassis with full ball bearings, oil-filled shocks and Dynamite SpeedTreads wheels and tires
- Engineered to appeal to entry level enthusiasts who don’t want any hassles and simply want to go big and fast
- Dynamite Fuze 130A waterproof ESC with high-current EC3 connector (2S–4S Li-Po compatible)
- Waterproof, high-torque Dynamite steering servo
- Length: 19.1 in (485mm)
- Width: 12.1 (309mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.7 in (323mm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (3039g)
- Chassis: 3mm plate 6061-T6 aluminum
- Motor: 550 4 pole Non-Sensored Brushless
- Radio: DX2E
- Wheel Size: 3.21 in (81.5mm)
- Shock Type: 12mm aluminum oil filled
- Availability: Late October
- Part: #ECX0800
- Price: $399.99