New from the company that brought you rubber tire pan car racing is a new rubber tire specific 1/10th scale road racer, the new CRC Gen-X 10 R/T. The RT is a specific built World GT-R car designed around CRC’s GTR rims and RT-1 tires. The CRC Gen-X R/T has all the adjustments needed to dominate rubber tire RC pan car racing. High quality components, ease of use and a great low price. Already a multiple champion, the R/T has won the 2016 Snowbird Nationals as well as the Mile High Indoor Champs.
- Slider rear pod for ride height adjustments with NO inserts or shims to lose or deal with.
- Multiple battery positions and configurations; 1s inline, transverse, forward, middle and back. 2s shorty, saddle, square and full 2s stick.
- Adjustable front and rear width
- Adjustable wheel base
- Adjustable shock position
- Adjustable body mount positions
- Adjustable ride height
- The World Champion CRC Pro-Strut front end with roll center, camber, caster (dynamic and static) and spring rate adjustments.
- Adjustable side spring tension
- Adjustable twin tube damper system
- Adjustable servo mount with EZ-center positioning
- Full carbon lightweight Pro-diff axle
- Full ball bearing
- Both a carbon and foam front bumper
- Adjustable front width using hole positions on the front end plates.
- EZ-center servo mount – add servo and slide to center. Also shown are the wheel base adjustments in the front plate piece under the A-arms.
- Multiple shock and battery positions – 1s, 2s, shorty, saddle, square and full stick.
- CRC’s Slider Pod – Ride height adjustment without shims or inserts to lose.
- Release Date: July 5, 2016
- Part: 1810
- Price: $250