Check out the new Pace 45R brushless ESC from Core RC. Although it was originally designed for use in the single cell 1/12th scale GT12 racing class, Core RC thought the racer would like more options so they equipped it with enough brawn to handle up to 2S lipo packs and down to 10.5T motors. Not only that but it works just as well with sensorless motors as it does with sensored and if you pick up the optional programming card you can set ten different performance parameters to suit your racing style.
- Supports 1-2s LiPos or 4-6 NiCd/NiMh Battery Packs
- Forward/Brake with Reverse or Forward/Brake Options
- Adjustable Low Voltage Cut-Off Protection
- Easy Single Step Set Up System
- Digital Program Card Available
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation
- Heatsink and Fan Included
- 10.5 Motor Limit
- Part number: CR173
- Price: $80 approx.