The new Corally 12SLX and 12SLX AR use the proven 12SL Side-Link rear suspension for easy setup and maximum stability. The new chassis allows 3 different front-ends to be mounted on: R4, R5 or the Corally exclusive World Championship winning AR frontbeam (12SLX AR). This frontbeam is made out of ultra strong 7075 T6 aluminium and can be used in combination with 3 different optional camber bars. Thinner 1.5mm graphite A-arm spacers are available for use with R4 and R5 front ends to allow more precise front ride height setting.
- New chassis with length placed battery position.
- Choice of 2 off center battery positions for preferred weight distribution and optimum balance.
- 1 chassis and 3 different front-ends to choose from: R4, R5 or AR.
- Conversion kits are available for 12SL owners.
- 00062 – Corally 12SLX
- 00063 – Corally 12SLX AR
- 00062C – Corally 12SL to 12SLX Conversion Kit
- 00063C – Corally 12SL to 12SLX AR Conversion Kit
- Availability: January 2013