Atomik RC is proud to announce its partnership with Brian Deegan and the Metal Mulisha. Over the past year, Brian and the Atomik designers have been developing an exclusive line of Radio Control models that are set to release throughout the summer of 2012. The product line will follow Brian’s career progression from an icon of the freestyle motocross movement, to dominating short course and rally car racing. The first product released is what you see here, the Brian Deegan Metal Mulisha 450 1/4 Scale R/C Dirtbike.
The Brian Deegan Metal Mulisha 450 RC Dirtbike gives you the ability to feel the excitement and adrenaline usually reserved for those lucky enough to ride at the professional level. The bike features the tune-ability of full scale motorcycles, from adjustable aluminum oil filled shocks, true metal chain drive, readily available hop- up parts and a meticulously recreated scale graphic scheme of the actual Metal Mulisha team bikes.
- E-gyro Brushless Stability System
- Beadlox Wheels and Tires with Griplox Style molded inserts front and rear
- Direct Steering via Oil Filled Dampener
- 2.4Ghz 3Ch VR3T digital programmable radio with 3rd channel mixing and high torque steering servo
- 4200Kv V550 Class Brushless motor included
- True-to-cale chassis, engine, exhaust, and radiator details
- Molded Neocell (Mini Deegan) foam scale rider figure
- Real steel roller chain
Price: $599 (available May 2012)
Source: Atomik RC