Thanks to this new product, Kyosho Ultima RB5 and RB6 owners can now run the new Avid Triad Slipper Clutch system! This new top shaft is a direct replacement for the stock Kyosho shaft allowing racers to run the Triad slipper clutch along with optional Triad spur gears. Perfect for stock racers limited by Kyosho spur gear selection. The Triad topshaft features a light, one piece design which was machined from hard anodized 7075 aluminum.
- Allow racers to run the Triad slipper clutch along with optional Triad spur gears 69, 72, 75, 76, 78, 81, 84, and 87.
- 7075 Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Light 1 piece design replaces Kyosho UM524 “Main Gear Shaft” for offset motor spacer only.
- M3 adjustment nut included (5.5mm nut driver instead of the standard 7mm nut driver req’d for adjustment).
- Requires 1020-MOD or 1020-STK Triad Slipper Set.
- Precision CNC Machined in the U.S.A.
- Each package includes 1 topshaft, 1 centering washer, 1 M3 metric locking nut.
- Part: #AV1020-TOP-KYO
- Price: $20