In April Avid RC announced the production of their new high performance short course wheels dubbed the Sabertooth. At the time Avid Sabertooth wheels were only available for the Team Associated SC10, until now that is. Today Avid revealed the new Sabertooth wheels for the Losi TEN-SCTE short course truck. The new wheels share all of the features of the original including a durable and lightweight design, over sized glue catch beads, and more! They are made in three colors; black, white and yellow and are available for immediate order through Avid’s website.
- Durable and light-weight: The Sabertooth wheel has strength where it counts, and because of the hollow 5-spoke design, the SCTE wheels weigh in at 23.2 g each compared to 29.5g each for the kit Losi wheels. That is a 25 g per set weight savings!
- Over-size glue catch bead: The Sabertooth wheel has a large inner and outer glue catch to keep the glue where you want it and not on your wheel face!
- AVID signature swirl pattern: This innovative swirl pattern is designed to mate with serrated locking nuts to keep your wheels secure
- Real-truck inspired 5-spoke design
- AVID wheels are center-point injected to ensure that they spin true and are well balanced
- Pre-molded with vent hole
- AVID logo on the wheel face
- Each package includes 1 pair of wheels and 1 AVID mini decal sheet
- AV1101-B Sabertooth TEN-SCTE Wheel – Black – $8.00
- AV1101-W Sabertooth TEN-SCTE Wheel – White – $8.00
- AV1101-Y Sabertooth TEN-SCTE Wheel – Yellow – $8.00