New from AKA is the second tire out of their EVO tire lineup. Meet the AKA EVO Impact rear buggy tires. Designed for the rear of both 2wd and 4wd 1/10 buggies, the AKA Impact features a dense small square lug pattern with offset lug rows in the center of the tire to deliver maximum forward traction and good wear characteristics. The two outer rows of lugs are parallel to create a circumferential groove at the edge of the tire to give the tire very predicable side bite. This allows the car to rotate in the center of the turn while still feeling very stable and predictable entering and exiting the turn. The AKA Impact tire is ideal for loose, loamy, or very dusty outdoor tracks and is available in soft and super soft compounds.
- 13121SR – EVO Impact Tire Soft Compound – $25
- 13121VR – EVO Impact Tire Super Soft Compound – $25
- 13121SRW – EVO Impact Tire Soft Compound Pre-mounted White – $28
- 13121SRY – EVO Impact Tire Soft Compound Pre-mounted Yellow – $28
- 13121VRW – EVO Impact Tire Super Soft Compound Pre-mounted White – $28
- 13121VRY – EVO Impact Tire Super Soft Compound Pre-mounted Yellow – $28